Get Started with Microcurrent and Level One Training
Have you been thinking about microcurrent but were looking for a more affordable method of obtaining a quality device for treatment? We are now offering a 2 day training workshop on how microcurrent can benefit you!
The Kondrot Program is still the best way
This workshop is for people interested in getting started with microcurrent without the commitment of the Kondrot Program. The Kondrot Program is still the best way for you to regain your health and vision and is now available through out the country administered by trained Alternative Medical Doctors.
More info on the Kondrot Program
Get Started with Microcurrent
Are you interested in microcurrent and have struggled to find an affordable method? Now available in Arizona, patient California, and Florida, we are offering a two-day training workshop on microcurrent.
Whether you’re looking to benefit from the healing power of microcurrent or if you’re a doctor seeking out the best methods for your patients, this two-day program is for you.
Who Is this Program for?
The “Getting Started” two-day workshop is for people who want to quickly gain an understanding about microcurrent and how it can be used to improve health and vision. We have found this is the best way for a beginner to learn the necessary tools to use microcurrent successfully.
The Goal of the Program
The goal of this program is to help you select the right customized microcurrent protocols for you. Each Inspistar machine has 5 basic protocols: #1 is for your eyes, #2 is a detoxification program, #3 is stress reduction, #4 is a brain balancing program, and #5 is an optional selection. Your final microcurrent machine should be a device that will help you for many of your health needs.
What is Required?
Physical attendance is required for the two-day training program at our Florida Wellness Center or our other nationwide locations. This is critical for attendees to gain proper training to correctly use and benefit from the microcurrent device. The investment is only $695.00!
What Will You Learn?
- The History of Microcurrent
- Why Microcurrent is the Medicine of the Future
- Authoritative Resources on Using Microcurrent
- How Microcurrent Can Help With Vision Problems (And Which Ones It’s Results Are Extraordinary)
- Introduction on How to Use a Microcurrent Machine
- Discerning Which Microcurrent Machine is Best For You
- Experience the Healing Effects At the Workshop Through Hands On Use
- Develop Your Own Protocols for Treatment
The Life-Giving Benefits of Microcurrent
- Improves Blood Flow
- Stimulates Cellular Activity
- Removes Scar Tissue
- Reduces Inflammation
- Neuro-Protective Effects
- Balancing the Autonomic Nervous System
- Treats Neuropathies
- Treats Depression
- Stimulates Stem Cells
- Lowers Intra-Ocular Pressure
- Reverses Macular Degeneration
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Correct Musculoskeletal Problems
Level One Microcurrent Training
This is for the practitioner or patient who is interested in learning more about microcurrent and the vast application of the Inspirstar. Microcurrent machine. If you are a patient you must already own an microcurrent machine or have taken the Get Started Program. If you are a licensed practitioner you can participate without having a microcurrent machine
- Learn the basics of microcurrent and frequencies
- Learn how to add and change programs
- Learn to program your own treatments
- Need moderate knowledge of PC operations
- Need to bring your own window PC computer to the workshop
- Mac with a windows partition will also work
- Does not include price of cable and software ($595.00)
- Optional Protocol Library ($395.00)
Florida Wellness Center
41022 Mason Road
Zephyrhills, FL 33540
What are the times of the training?
Training will be 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM the first day and 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM the second day.
Completion of training
At the end of the program, you’ll be qualified to purchase your own customized microcurrent machine, a 5 program Microcurrent Machine for $2250.00 or the 10 program machine for $2750.00. Each program on this Machine is customized for your needs.
Please call the office (352) 588-0477 for dates and locations or register on line click the link below:
DATES AND LOCATIONS AND TO REGISTER ON LINE