Dr. Kondrot is the world’s leading Homeopathic Ophthalmologist who devotes his practice to traditional and alternative therapies for the treatment of eye disease. His extensive research has taken him around the world and places him in a unique position to share this knowledge. Dr. Kondrot’s two best selling books, Healing the Eye the Natural Way and Microcurrent Stimulation: Miracle Eye Cure, share this knowledge. Both books are solid introductions into his philosophy and practice.
His prestigious Centers for Healing the Eye promote wellness of sight, body, mind and spirit. Dr. Kondrot’s centers are located in Phoenix and Sedona, Arizona Each center treats patients who seek holistic non-invasive therapies for eye problems that include macular degeneration, glaucoma, cataracts, eyestrain and other eye disorders. Dr. Kondrot has a worldwide following because of these successful therapies.
- Has practiced ophthalmology for over 18 years and classical homeopathy for 10 years
- Received his MD in 1977 from Hahnemann Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Completed his residency in Ophthalmology at the Scheie Eye Institute in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and at St. Francis General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, becoming a board certified Ophthalmologist in 1981
- Received his diploma from the Hahnemann Homeopathic College in Albany, California in 1995
- Became certified by the Council of Homeopathic Certification in 2000
- Became Doctor of Homeopathic therapeutics (DHt) in 2002
- Dr. Kondrot has an active medical license in Arizona and Pennsylvania